The traditional method of providing web interfaces to Go programs is via a built-in web server. Wails offers a different approach: it provides the ability to wrap both Go code and a web frontend into a single binary. Tools are provided to make this easy for you by handling project creation, compilation and bundling. All you have to do is get creative!
- Use standard Go for the backend
- Use any frontend technology you are already familiar with to build your UI
- Quickly create rich frontends for your Go programs using pre-built templates
- Auto-generated Typescript definitions for your Go structs and methods
- Native Dialogs & Menus
- Native Dark / Light mode support
- Supports modern translucency and “frosted window” effects
- Powerful cli tool to quickly generate and build your projects
- Uses native rendering engines – no embedded browser!
Síguenos en Linkedin para estar al tanto de todas las novedades.