A tiny state manager for React, React Native, Preact, Vue, Svelte, and vanilla JS. It uses many atomic stores and direct manipulation.
- Small. Between 266 and 969 bytes (minified and gzipped). Zero dependencies. It uses Size Limit to control size.
- Fast. With small atomic and derived stores, you do not need to call the selector function for all components on every store change.
- Tree Shakable. The chunk contains only stores used by components in the chunk.
- Was designed to move logic from components to stores.
- It has good TypeScript support.
Síguenos en Linkedin para estar al tanto de todas las novedades.